SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Shipping fees are calculated based upon size, weight and destination. Once an order is submitted, we will contact you to provide you with a shipping quote and then add it to the invoice.
Please contact us for more information at 905-479-2277 (toll-free 1-800-563-2907) or email@example.com
Shipments are delivered via Purolator Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. A tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order, if an email is provided. Delivery times vary depending on your location. Items in our warehouse are generally shipped out on the same or next business day from the date you place the order (Monday-Friday). Items that are not in our warehouse (e.g. backordered or special order items) can take up to 2 weeks to be shipped from our warehouse. We will notify you of backorders, and when you should receive them.
You may return merchandise within 30 days of the invoice date. All returns must have written Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from McKin Wholesale. All returns must be sent prepaid to McKin Wholesale. Returned items must be in the same condition as they were delivered, never have been used, and in the original packaging. (Items must be received in the original unopened containers. Partly full containers, those from which the seal, carton or label have been defaced or removed, will not be credited under any circumstances.) Goods older than 30 days from invoice date are not returnable. Disposable goods and discontinued products may not be returned for credit or exchange.
Allowable schedule for authorized return:
- Products processed in error by McKin Health will be credited in full
- Defective product will be credited in full (note: dented packaging does not qualify as defective product)
- Unless defective or shipped in error, any return accepted is subject to up to a 25% restocking fee (minimum charge of $10.00)
- All returned items are subject to McKin Wholesale inspection and acceptance
- Product must be shipped prepaid
- 5 months prior to expiry date, depending on the product and its shelf life.
Non-returnable, other than for a manufacturing defect:
- Sterile products
- Products discontinued
- Engraved instruments or instruments etched or labeled by hospital
- Products unopened and in sellable condition.
- Instruments returned more than sixty days after invoice date
- Custom, special or modified items
- Goods not in original packaging will not be accepted
- Heat sealed plastic packages of underwear cannot be returned once package has been opened.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN
To request a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA), email firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the following information:
- order number
- reason for return
- date of purchase
- quantity to return
- product number & lot number (if applicable)
Please include one of the reasons for your return:
- Ordered wrong item
- Was sent wrong product
- Damaged during shipping
- Do not need anymore
We will then issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Orders returned without an RMA will not be accepted. Returned products must be shipped prepaid. Return information will be provided after an RMA is received and approved.
Note: if a free shipping (coupon) was applied to your order, the cost of the shipping and a restocking fee is taken from the refund before it is issued.
If you are shipping an item valued over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please note that our Returns Policy is subject to change.